District 1...Brian Waldschmidt
Email Brian Waldschmidt
District 3...Lee Adams
Email Lee Adams
General Information...(620) 842-6030
Meetings - 9:00 a.m. Every Monday
201 N. Jennings
Anthony, KS 67003
Meetings are open to the public and are conducted until the conclusion of scheduled business and/or appointments for each day.
Appointments may be scheduled by emailing Melinda McCurley or call at the toll free phone number 1-877-537-2110 or 620-842-6030. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in noticed meetings should contact the County Clerks Office prior to the meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Harper County Commissioners are vested by Kansas State Statute with both legislative and administrative powers and duties. These powers and duties include:
- Supervision of county property
- Control of financial affairs of the county
- Approval of annual budget
- Construction and maintenance of county roads and bridges
- Awarding of contracts
- Setting of salaries for all county officials
- Approval of land use and zoning policies for the county
- Designation of depositories for the county treasurer
- Providing a jail, courthouse, office space, and supplies for all county officers and the district court
- The commission also serves as the County Board of Canvassers for elections