We are a service to:
- Anthony Police Department and Fire Department
- Anthony Utilities
- Attica Police and Fire Department
- Argonia Fire Department
- Harper Police and Fire Department
- Harper County EMS
- Harper County Sheriff's Department
- Harper County Emergency Management
- Kansas Highway Patrol
- Kansas Wildlife and Parks
- Four 911 land-lines
- Two 911 wireless trunks
- One alarm line which we use for lifeline calls or business alarms
- One crime stoppers line for anonymous calls about criminal activity
- Two administrative lines: one for officers and the dispatch line for non-emergency calls from the general public
We are responsible for answering these lines 24/7.
Our radio console has six different channels that we manage. They include Law 1, Law 2, FIRE, EMS, Emergency Management, and Anthony Utilities.
We scan surrounding counties' radio traffic. This ensures that we have a fast response if anything crosses jurisdictional lines from a neighboring county into ours. Dispatchers also monitor and respond to the USD 361 traffic during school hours.
Our staff, which consists of five dispatchers and a director, are highly trained, EMD Certified (Emergency Medical Dispatch), and CPR trained. We are dedicated to handling your emergency needs within seconds. With the help of our enhanced 911 systems, computer aided dispatch, radios, and voice pagers we have the ability and technology to get you help when and where it is needed.